Body structure like a hourglass and a narrow waist are features of the feminine figure that drive men crazy. Maybe you don’t want to improve the look on that part of the body for some men, but exclusively only for you and your own pleasure.
We must tell you right away that there is no need to go to the gym because you can have a thinner waist with an exercises that you can do at home. Of course, if you want a result you need to be persistent, and better nourishment so you need to work on it.
The whole training is consisted of five exercises which will last not more than 15 minutes. Just do them every day the first month, and the first results will be seen. Good luck!
– Lie on your back with the arms stretched beside your body;
– Straighten your legs and gather them together, and then slowly start lifting them to the head. The body and legs should create an angle of 45 degrees. Try to keep your shoulders, arms and head on the floor because you do not need to lift them up while you lift your your legs.
– Gently rotate the spine, bending the legs to the right, until you feel your stomach muscles on the side are working. Legs must be gathered.
– Get the legs back to the center, but do not hang them.
– Bend them to the left.
– Keep moving them from right to the left side. Do three sets of 10 repeats, and keep on each side for 2 seconds.
– Sit on the floor or training pad with your back straight. Spread your legs slightly, so they be wider than the shoulders.
– Spread out your arms in shoulder height.
– Rotate the shoulders 90 degrees and try to touch your left foot with your right hand.
– Return in the first position and repeat the exercise with the other arm and leg.
– Do 30 bendings on each side and make sure that during the exercise your back is straight.
– For this exercise you will need a bell or traditional weights.
– Hold the weight with both hands. Sit on the floor, bend your knees and hold your feet flat on the floor. Lean back so that the angle between the torso and the leg is 45 degrees. Keep your hands in front of her chest height.
– Rotate to the right. Only the torso should be rotated!
– Return to the starting position, and rotate to the left, as much as you can.
– Repeat this exercise 30 times on each side.
– Sit on one hip, with legs slightly bent to the side.
– Tightening thighs and abdominal muscles, lift your hips off the ground, and at the same time lift your hand above your head.
– The leaves should be low from the floor. Count to 8.
– Do 15 liftings on each side. (max 30)
– Lie on your stomach with a connected thighs.
– Spread your hands in front of you and legs behind. Raise your arms, chest and head and hold in this position.
– Alternately raise / lower the right arm and left leg and left arm and right leg, by not lifting them on the floor.
– Do 10 sets, every time count to 20. Take a break of 10 seconds between each set.