For a good look there is no magic wand. To look good and have a sculpted body, it’s not enough just to eat healthy. There are various variants of house training for shaping buttocks, but this is certainly one of the best! All you need is 15 minutes free time.
It may sound impossible, but it’s really easy to achieve this result.
Dumbbell Sumo Squat
The dumbbell sumo squat is a strength training exercise that works nearly every major muscle group in your body including buttocks, hamstrings, thighs and lower back. If you are a beginner, start with a dumbbell. It is slightly easier to perform a sumo squat with than a barbell.
– Stand with your feet very wide, wider than shoulder width apart with a dumbbell in the middle of your feet. Make sure your toes point outwards. Bend at the hips to grab one end of a dumbbell with both hands, arms hanging in front of you.
– Tighten your abs and lift the dumbbell by straightening your legs and standing up straight.
– Keeping your chest and head up, lower your hips until the dumbbell passes through the knees. Make sure to keep your weight on the heels and bend through your hips and knees.
– Repeat to complete 10-12 repetitions for 2-3 sets.
Sumo Squat Jump
The wide stance of the sumo squat jump gives you inner sigh a nice stretch it targets the major muscles of your lower body including your gluteus hamstrings and quadriceps
– Stand in a wide sumo squat position with your feet slightly turned out, arms resting on your hips.
– Jump up explosively, keeping your core engaged.
– Land with control, lowering your body back into the wide sumo squat position to complete one rep.
– Do as many reps as you can for 2 minutes.
If you are performing this training three times a week, the results will be visible in less than a month.