If you want to create a body that makes men go crazy, then this training program is for you. If every day you work the following exercises, after two weeks you will notice the results. You don’t need a gym membership to melt that unwanted flab and look fit. In fact, you don’t even need equipment. Use this super-simple body-weight workouts to burn fat, tone every muscle and improve your fitness.
Push ups — 2 x 15-20
– Get into plank position, with your hands under but slightly outside of your shoulders.
– Lower your body until your chest nearly touches the floor.
Hip bridges — 2 x 20-40
– Lie on your back with your knees bent and your feet flat on the floor.
– Raise your hips of the floor so that your body forms a straight line from your shoulders to your knees.
– Pause at the top then slowly lower your body back to the floor.
Reverse lunges — 2 x 15-20
– Step one foot back and bend at the knees to go into a reverse lunge. Keep your gaze forward to maintain your balance. Press back up and repeat on the other leg.
Bird dogs — 2 x 25
– Begin on all fours. Raise one arm straight in front of you while simultaneously stretching the opposite leg behind you. Hold for 5-10 seconds, squeezing the abdominals, then switch sides.
Bulgarian split squats — 2 x 15-20
– Stand about two feet in front of a step; extend your right leg back and place your foot on the step and your hands on your hips. Bend your knees to lower your body as far as you can, keeping your shoulders back and chest up. Pause, then press through your left heel to return to start. That’s one rep. Complete as many reps as you can in 30 seconds, then switch sides and repeat.
Front plank — 2 x 30 seconds
– Lie on your stomach with arms bent, palms and forearms on the ground, fingers pointed forward, legs extended, and toes tucked under.
– Work your back and abs by contracting your core muscles and slowly lifting your entire torso off the floor, keeping palms, forearms, and toes on the ground.
Burpees + push up — 2 x 15-20
– Squat with your hands on the ground in front of you. Jump your feet back to plank (or push up) position. Jump your feet back under you to the squat position. Immediately jump up as high as you can with your hands straight over your head. Repeat.