In this article I will explain how and why you can lose weight just by improving a simple daily habit. Dinner is one of the keys to a healthy diet.
When you start to eat less at dinner or shift last meal of the day before, the next morning you’re gonna be more hungry and need a big breakfast. So, by the end of the day you will have eaten the same amount of food, but the difference is that all calories are converted into energy that you spent. In this case the body only balances the weight naturally so you do not have to do anything!
You should neither overeat or be hungry. The best way to feel full is to choose foods high in fiber and water, which they can make you saturated and at the same time are easily digestible.
What to consume for dinner:
Steamed vegetables (broccoli, carrots, mushrooms, corn) and eggs
Hummus (ground chickpeas) or guacamole with slices of carrot and cucumber
Vegetable soup with quinoa
Cold salad with beans and chicken
Salad with sprouts, apples and avocado
Cream of zucchini with wakame seaweed and curry
Snacks are also healthy. Below are some examples:
Nuts: walnuts, hazelnuts, almonds, etc.
Dried fruits: dates, prunes, dried apricots and others.
Fruit juices (fresh juices)
Sandwiches made with whole grain bread (cheese, avocado, egg salad, etc.)
These are some of the foods that we must NOT have for dinner if we want to lose weight fast:
– Fried foods, no matter what kind. These are full of fat that we do not need.
– Bread, pastries, biscuits, pasta and simple carbohydrates such as pies and fruit. Its high content of sugar provides many calories that we will not want to eat at the end of the day.
– Any type of fast-food: pizza, hamburgers, fatty foods etc.
– Prepared or ready cooked meals such as those that contain a high calorie count
– Dry or cured meat and sausages like bacon, chorizo, salami, among others. Your best choice here is turkey.
– Foods with high sugar such as soft drinks and packaged juices.